วันพุธที่ 9 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What was I learnt this day ?

Hello! I'm Puay from CPE. This day I learned every thing about english at KMUTT. There are four activities.
First is "Spelling Game but I called Dictation Game" and another is "Ood one out". These activities are very useful of my vocabs. Because there are some word that help me to review some words are misunderstand or may be I forgot it.
Then, I watched a recorded from Youtube is "India call center funny". This activity was very funny. Because it was a joke about security system.
Finally , "Present Simple and Present Continuous" from friendly lecturer. Their present is very good ,and this activity it can help to help me review my grammar. Because there are some point in these lessons that I forgot.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น