วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

A Badly D@y or Lucky day!!! ..... -*-

Yesterday I got up very late. When I got up ,I very hurried for went to class LNG102.
Then I 'm very luky ,I went to the class just in time. We start at "Dance with my father again".
But this time we had activity for this song was to foud out the word that missing from the lyric on the paper. I liked this song very much,and the meaning is very good.
Then , we went to the quiz about preposition this activity made me be frustrated . Because I forgot to bring my best dictionary. And I miss this part very much.
Finally, we continued on the teaching from my friend in class ,so they present "Adverb and Adjective". When they strated thier presentation, I think thier presentation is very nice ,and I like it. But I think their should be practice present before. I'm very really sorry to complain your group. But I suggest they should be have an eye contact while thier present. And should not be read their presentation every word. This behavior will make your point less down. I suggest you to remember it like a picture ,so it will help you to remember.


P.S.
From your friend have good wishes.

2 ความคิดเห็น: