วันจันทร์ที่ 14 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Class Today!!!... @ LNG102

Today is very very funny!!! english class again.

And I think I can improve my english very much.

First, we take a little quiz about writting ,which 5 reason about "Why we buy Thai Products". For this part is very hard because I do not like to follow about economics.

Next, we going see "X factor" again his name of singer is "Joe McEldderay". He song "Dance With My Father" ,I like his voice is has a power ,and I think he can win!!!.

Then, we gonig learn in text book. We learn about "How to find The Main Idea and Reason".
We learn about "Neil A. Aromstrong".

Finally, we have homework and quiz on next period.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. เอ้า เราเปิดซิงป๊วยก้อได้ เราแนะนำนะว่าคราวหลัง ให้ใส่ความคิดเห็นของตัวเองลงไปหน่อยก้อได้ จะได้มีอะไรมา ดิสคัท กันบ้าง

    เหม้นๆ เราพีคนะ

    ตอบลบ