วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

R U ready!!! for midterm test ?



Let's Cout Down to Midterm Test!!!!

5 ................ 4...........

3...............

2........

.....

1.....R U ready!!! for midterm test?

Which subjects I must be read ? Can you teach me this subject? Oh no!!! I don't have enough time for review my subjects.... Oh..... G....O.....D..Please....Please... help me.......Please. I hate this subject, I can't do it.

The first paragraph that would happen to someone, that do not have enough time for prepare for exam. But I think everyone can pass this serious situation.

I know someone do not have enough time to review subjects for exam. This situation it is up to your attention, that you have review your subjects always ,and concentrate while you studied. If you want to pass this situation , I have a solution a better way to you.

You should be weigh your subjects that which subject is very important. I suggest you to read that subject made you understand very fast for the first subject. Next, plan for review. Such as time , rank the subject that should be relative with test table. Then start to review!!!.


How to absorb very well in short time? We have many ways to do this. Such as take a short note , Mind Map, Read and teach yourself ,etc.

This time I will suggest you to write a “Mind Map”.

How to write a “Mind Map” ? the others way I will tell you later.

First, you must be find main idea ,topic ,and details in the text that you read. Next, list which topic and details that is related in the same meaning.

Then, write the main idea to the center of paper in the which symbol that you love(ex. Write text in square frame , circle frame, etc.).

Next, draw the others topic frame and details frame that related and sequence them together. While you sequence, you should be start at the first step connect to the second step

with draw a line to make sense that it related. You must be start at big line on the first step ,and then the second step must be smaller line.

Finally, do it the same way which others topic and detail. Until at the end of the list that you note. If you confuse you can see the example my map at the coner of this essay.

Good Luck!!!.


1 ความคิดเห็น: