วันพุธที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Did U understood Adverbial Clause?

I think this day ,so it's a hurriedly day agin. Because I got up at 9 o'clock ,and I leaved my home at 9.30. Then I came to the class at 10.35. It is just in time!!! . On the mornig I learnt english ,and we practiced note-taking again. This time we practiced 2 excercises. First, It's first level of book that teacher chose for us,and I think vocabs are simply. Second, It's next level ,I think vocabs are harder than first level, and teacher recommend us final test similar first level, but vocabs are harder. After we finished, teacher send us a new homework, and this homework is continued on text that we send second draft. Teacher said "You will bring the passage that you send to me to make a Note-Taking ,and you have due date on monday(15 FEB 2010). " Finally, we have a group that present grammar agian . This group prsent on "Abverbial clause". I think Mullika can present very good. Because she brave heart to show her work ,try to made audience interst, funny, and relax.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น