วันจันทร์ที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

British got talent again!!!

On this morning I got up at 6 o’clock. I have many concentrate on chemistry. Because this morning at 8.15 I have a quize. After I finish I think I misunderstanding at least 1 item. Then , I learn English. This day we start in our text book. To continued on “Note-taking” I can got many ways to note . We practice note-taking and reading in class together. Next, we continued on “Gorge” he is the winner of British got talent in 2008.He come back to show his dance again. We saw the development of him. He can dance very much smoothly than while he dance in the competition. I think he is going to be a professional of street dance. Finally, our teacher got back our homework to rewrite something that we misunderstanding.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น