วันพุธที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

This day what was I found.

This day I got up at 8:30 AM. It's simply time when I have first class at 10 o' clock. I always go to university by bus no. 75. This day I got another new shortcut. When the bus run down from the Krungthep bridge. It' s turn left at Bugkalow conjunction .Then It's go strength . Next It's turn right to the Ratchburana 6/1 and pass a away in this avenue to the Bangprakaew. I think it's very fast than I go by the simply way. This day my first class in the morning is english again. I found some jackpot. My group essay is very long. And we will send new essay before 3:00 PM. Finally, we got a new passage. I think this passage is very intested. It's "Excalibur" the name of the sword of King Arthur. If you want to see you can click this URL: http://www.missgien.net/arthurian/excalibur.html . Then enjoy!!! it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น