วันอังคารที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Second week!!! after New year day.

This day I'm very very so tired . because I got up very early that made me slept while I lerant chemistry on the morning. And last night I read novel book very late before go bed.
Then I learnt english, I think I'm very very lucky because I come to class just in time. First we not learnt on Youtube. But we have dictation instead that made me misunderstanding one word and worng three word. I think this activity is very very useful that make me collect new words , found some words that I misunderstanding and listening.
Next, we continued on text book. This period we learnt about how to find "Relate detail". We learnt on paragraph about NASA . But we didn't answer questions after this paragraph in class.
Finally, teacher told we that we will have quize about "NASA" next period. That why teacher didn't show the key of this paragraph.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น